Fiberglass mesh tape is a kind of woven fiberglass alkali-resistant
netlike fabric that has been coated with adhesive and cut into the
required sizes. It is widely used for reinforcing wall surfaces in
buildings, and is an ideal material for preventing wall cracks.
This self-adhesive mesh tape is applied directly to drywall joints
and then covered with setting compound. Joints are finished using
our regular drywall compound manufacturer's instructions.
1) Width: 42, 48, 50, 100, 150 and 200mm
2) Length: 10, 20, 30, 45, 90 and 153m
3) Weight: 55 - 85GSM
4) Mesh: 2.85m x 2.85mm, 3.2 x 3.2mm
5) Colors: White, yellow and blue
6) Other specifications are available according to customers' needs
Packing: Shrink-wrapped with label or packed in plastic bag
Easy is the best policy.&
Fiberglass Mesh Tape (JM23) Images